Monday, November 2, 2015

Fall Crafties

I am continuing on in my craft making. They really piled up over the years. All those great ideas, money spent, just piling up in my house. It's been a lot of fun to finally get to them. Only problem is, sometimes I need a supply and end up at the wood store. Somehow I always come home with more than just the needed supply! Here is a leaf banner I made this year.

It turned out even cuter than I imagined! I'm going to have a hard time taking this one down!

I saw this idea for sale on etsy. I loved it but didn't want to spend $45.00 for it. So I created my own pattern and whipped it up. I can't believe how perfect it turned out!

One of my goals is to have something on my door for every month of the year. Okay, so no one ever comes over to my house, but it will make me feel welcomed and happy every time I come home. Here is the wreath I made for September.

No comments: